MIG/MAG, GMAW, 131, 135.
400 A with CO2 – cycle 100%.
350 A con Mix M21 (ISO 14175) – cycle 100%.
Wire 1.0-1.2 mm.
Gas flow 10-16 l/min.
Technical data according to IEC 60974-7
MIG / MAG neck model specially designed for applications with high number of projections, welding of galvanized steels or positions that facilitate the projections to cumulate, medium-high working capacity and adaptable to a multitude of robotic applications, recommended model in welding for the automation.
The welding systems for industrial robots BOTseries are designed for work cycles of 24 hours, developed for an intensive use, precise and specifically adapted to long work cycle.
Advantage of BOTseries collars.
- Compatible with all robot systems iBOT *, eBOT *, cBOT *. This allows you to exchange necks bet ween different systems.
- In corporates the EasyClean spare part through a special cleaning cutter that is capable of efficiently cleaning all types of interior projections.
- Stainless steel outer casing, more stability with temperature changes and maintain its TCP continuously.
- Double cooling system with two independent circuits, doubling its cooling capacity.
- Fully independent gas protection system, greater flow in the gas outlet and less porosity.
- Possibility of multiple neck geometries for all types of application
* iBOT system for robots with hollow wrist shaft and internal wiring to axis 6.
* eBOT system for standard robots with closed wrist and external wiring to axis 6.
* cBOT system for robots that can be used in both standard robots and hollow shaft robots (with the replacement of the adaptation plate).