MIG / MAG neck model for applications with medium work intensity, adaptable to a multitude of robotic and automatic applications, powerful model without the need to use a cooling unit, simplifying maintenance.
The welding systems for industrial robots BOTseries are designed for work cycles of 24 hours, developed for an intensive use, precise and specifically adapted to long work cycles .
Advantage of BOTseries collars.
- Compatible with all robot systems iBOT *, eBOT *, cBOT *. This allows you to exchange necks bet ween different systems (gas-cooled power cable systems).
- Stainless steel outer casing, more stability with temperature changes and maintain its TC P continuously.
- Extra cooling at the contact point with the COOLTIP system.
- Possibility of multiple neck geometries for all types of applications.
* iBOT system for robots with hollow wrist shaft and internal wiring to axis 6.
* eBOT system for standard robots with closed wrist and external wiring to axis 6.
* cBOT system for robots that can be used in both standard robots and hollow shaft robots (with the replacement of the adaptation plate).