MIG/MAG, GMAW, 131, 135.
500 A with CO2 – cycle 100%.
400 A with Mix M21 (ISO 14175) – cycle 100%.
Wire diameter 0.8-1.6 mm.
Recommended gas flow 10-18 l/min.
Technical data according to IEC 60974-7
MIG / MAG neck model with high versatility, very versatile for medium-high work intensity and adaptable to a multitude of robotic and automatic applications, one of the most versatile models.
The welding systems for industrial robots BOTseries are designed for work cycles of 24 hours , developed for an intensive use, precise and specifically adapted to long work cycles
Advantage of BOTseries collars.
- Compatible with all robot systems iBOT *, eBOT *, cBOT *. This allows you to exchange necks between different systems.
- Stainless steel outer casing, more stability with temperature changes and maintain its TCP continuously.
- Double cooling system with two independent circuits, doubling its cooling capacity.
- Fully independent gas protection system, greater flow in the gas outlet and less porosity.
- Extra cooling at the contact point with the COOLTIP system.
- Possibility of multiple neck geometries for all types of applications.
* iBOT system for robots with hollow wrist shaft and internal wiring to axis 6.
* eBOT system for standard robots with closed wrist and external wiring to axis 6.
* cBOT system for robots that can be used in both standard robots and hollow shaft robots (with the replacement of the adaptation plate).